Download as a PDF
Job title: Driver
Reports to: Operations Manager
Serve as an ambassador of the company during daily functions as a member of the Operations Team. We are a rapidly growing distribution company representing Midwestern farmers…and NEED your help!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Deliver the best product around to great customers in Chicago, ensuring safety, cleanliness and customer service
- Apply safety and sanitation rules regarding the food, road, team, and space.
- Deliver product, payments, and record keeping materials.
- High school diploma / GED
- Full-time OR part time availability
- Previous employment as a driver required
- Energetic, fun, friendly, customer service minded individual
- Passion for the local food movement a plus
- Understands how to be a part of a small team environment
- Has a positive attitude and a great sense of quality and urgency
- Must maintain a neat and tidy appearance as well as a clean driving record.
- Loading and unloading of product with adherence to sanitation and safety procedures
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds safely and repeatedly
- Valid Illinois Driver’s license required; driving record will be monitored and pulled upon applying
This position is open immediately. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.