By Chef Jeremy Noga of Local Foods Cafe
– 1 wheel bloomy rind cheese
– ½ pack savory Ready-to-Roll-DoughTM
– 2 oz cranberry jam
– Chopped herbs, a/n
1. Roll out the dough to ¼” thick circle and place the cheese in the center.
2. Cut slits 2” out from the cheese radially. Fold the dough around the cheese, making sure to seal the bottom completely. Cut off any excess dough.
3. Brush with egg wash and bake at 425F 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Top with cranberry jam and herbs. Serve warm.